First time visiting? Take a tour of ADV-Care's online ordering system here!
All the advantages of ADV-Care pharmacy services... in your pocket!
The ADV-Care app gives you instant access to your prescription history, account information and more, and lets you fill or refill your prescriptions in just a few taps from anywhere. Our app also includes an automatic refill reminder feature, so you never run out of your medication. As well, we're currently developing new telehealth features... stay tuned for announcements as they are released!
3. Place your first order with us, whether it's a new prescription or a refill for you, by selecting the prescription medication you need and adding it to your shopping cart. Then provide your payment method and shipping address to complete the order.
- Don’t forget to select your preferred refill reminder method, when you register, to get a reminder for your next order!
- If you’re a Canadian resident, you will be given the option to provide information for your drug plan, and we will then bill your insurer; we only charge your deductible and shipping, if applicable.
4. Send us your original prescription by mail, or ask your doctor to fax it to 1 (877) 948-0464 directly. We are required by law to have the original prescription in hand before shipping any medication to you.
1. If you're ordering a refill, simply login, select the medication you want to refill and place your order through the order form, then provide your payment method and shipping address to complete the order. You are done!
Please place your refill order two (2) weeks before you run out of your medications.
2. If you're ordering a new prescription, follow the above instructions, and then send us your original prescription by mail . Alternately, you can ask your doctor to fax it to (905) 948-0464 directly. We are required by law to have the original prescription in hand before shipping any medication to you.
* If you prefer to fax all your information to us, you can download our Fax Kit and fax the completed forms with your prescription.
Our delivery policy
All medication delivery is processed by Canada Post ExpressPost registered delivery service. Contact our Customer Service for Other delivery arrangement.
Our delivery guarantee
ADV-Care Pharmacy monitors every shipped package to ensure that delivery is made within the specified time, and we automatically initiate an investigation on behalf of the customer if it's not. We reship medications at no cost when undelivered packages are confirmed lost.
The table below sets out shipping costs1 and delivery times.
|USA 2||Regular||US $17.50 plus insurance||5-10 days for refills 10-15 days for new orders|
|International||Regular||US $50.00||2-3 weeks|
|International||Rush||Call Customer Service||1-2 weeks|
Shipping insurance is mandatory for customers ordering from outside Canada. It covers lost, stolen and damaged packages. The cost of insurance is added to your shipping cost.
|Package value||Insurance cost|
|Up to US $100.00||Free!|
|US $100.01 - US $500.00||US $5.00|
|US $500.01 - US $800.00||US $10.00|
|US $800.01 - US $1,000.00||US $15.00|
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, bank wire transfers, E-Checks and international money orders. You can pay for your order in three ways:
Payment by credit card
When supplying your credit card information, please be sure to include your name exactly as it appears on the card as well as the expiry date and the security code that appears on the back of the card. Click here to download our Credit Card fax authorization form
Payment by money order or bank wire transfer
If you wish to pay by money order or bank wire transfer, please call our Customer Service at the number above to confirm the exact amount of your order.
Payment by E-Check
Payment by E-Check is essentially a pre-authorized debit from your bank account. To pay by E-Check, you must first fill out a pre-authorization form. For orders paid by E-Check, we require an additional two business days to clear the funds. Click here to download our E-Check pre-authorization form. You must print it, sign it, scan the signed copy and send it to us by fax [at 1 (905) 948-0464 or toll-free at 1 (877) 948-0464], by email, or mail it to us at our address.
You have three options for your E-Check pre-authorization:
Please note that for orders paid by E-Check, we require an additional two business days to clear the funds.
E-Check Debit Instructions
ADV-Care E-Check will produce a check or electronic debit for the amount of your purchase. The ADV-Care E-Check will be routed to your bank for payment, just like a check written from your checkbook. Only the amount that you have specified on the E-Check will be debited from your account. Your bank will include the ADV-Care E-Check with your regular monthly statement information. This transaction is secure and all information contained within are subject to ADV-Care privacy standards.
A - Copy of US Bank Check
B - Copy of Canadian Bank Check
Conditions for E-Check Debit Payments:
Payment by personal cheque
You can pay using a personal cheque made out to ADV-Care Pharmacy. If you're using the app, you can pay by cheque by taking a picture of your personal cheque and sending it in with your order. If you prefer to use mail, send it to our address or fax a copy of your check to (905) 948-0464.
Please note that for orders paid by personal cheque, we require one additional business day to clear the funds.