1. The first step is to fill in the online form to give your medical history, your doctor’s details and your contact information or click here https://www.advpharmacy.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/smartwave/ADV/PDF/advipfaxkit.pdf to download the FAX kit.
2. US residents need to print and fill out the Patient Customs Statement, sign and email or fax us a copy of the same. Please note that we will only require this for your first order.
- If you’re mailing us your prescription, you can add this form in the same envelope; see step 4 below.
3. Place your first order using the ADV-Care Pharmacy online or using the app. Select whether you need a new prescription or a refill. The next step is to add your medicines in your shopping cart. Complete the order by choosing your payment method and adding your shipping address.
- Choose your preferred refill reminder method, when you register, to get a reminder for your next order!
- If you’re a Canadian resident, you have a choice to give information regarding your drug plan, and we will then bill your insurer. We only charge your deductible and shipping, if applicable.
4. Ask your doctor to fax it to 1 (877) 948-0464 (+1 (905) 948-0464) directly or send us your original prescription by mail. We are obligated by law to have the original prescription in hand before shipping any order.
5. Track your shipment status until your medicine arrives!
1. If you’re ordering a refill of prescription filled at our pharmacy, only login, pick the medication you want to refill and place your order in the order form, then provide your payment method and shipping address to complete the application.
- Please place your refill order two weeks before you run out of your medications.
2. If you’re requesting a refill with a new prescription, follow the above guidelines of placing new order, and then send us your original prescription by mail.
- Alternatively, you can ask your doctor to manually fax it to +1 (905) 948-0464 directly. We are obliged by law to have the original prescription in hand before shipping any medicine to you.
3. Track your order status until your medication arrives!-
* If you want to fax all your information to us, you can download our Fax Kit https://www.advpharmacy.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/smartwave/ADV/PDF/advipfaxkit.pdf and fax the completed forms with your prescription.
Our delivery guarantee
Our goal is to give the best service to our customers, and therefore every shipped package is monitored closely by us to ensure that it reaches you on time, and if we miss our promised delivery date, we automatically initiate an investigation on behalf of the buyer. We resend medications at no cost when undelivered packages are confirmed lost.
Shipping insurance is compulsory for customers ordering from outside Canada. It covers lost, stolen, and damaged parcels. This cost will get added to your shopping cart.
You will have to enter your payment information to complete your order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, bank wire transfers, eChecks, and international money orders.
You can pay in three ways:
- Using our secure online method or app.
- Via Fax, for privacy purposes, we have placed our fax in a secure area of our offices. All you need to do is print out the payment form https://www.advpharmacy.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/smartwave/ADV/PDF/advfaxPeymentKitUS.pdf , fill it out, and fax it to +1 (905) 948-0464 or toll-free to 1 (877) 948-0464.
- By calling our customer service at +1 (905) 948 1991 or toll-free at 1 (888) 471-4721 during business hours (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday-Wednesday).
Payment by credit card
When providing your credit card information, please include your name exactly as it appears on the card along with the expiry date and the security code. Click here https://www.advpharmacy.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/smartwave/ADV/PDF/advfaxkitUSCreditCard.pdf to download our Credit Card fax authorization form.
Payment by money order or bank wire transfer
If you prefer to pay by money order or bank wire transfer, kindly call our customer service at the number above to confirm the exact amount of your order.
Payment by eCheck
To pay by eCheck, you must first fill out a pre-authorization form. For purchases paid by eCheck, we need an additional two business days to receive the funds. Click here https://www.advpharmacy.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/smartwave/ADV/PDF/advfaxkitUS%20Echeck.pdf to download our eCheck pre-authorization form. You must print it, sign it, scan the signed copy and send it to us by fax at +1 (905) 948-0464 or toll-free at 1 (877) 948-0464, by email, or mail it to us at our address.
You have three choices for your eCheck pre-authorization:
1. You can pre-authorize a single payment in an exact amount.
2. You can pre-authorize monthly payments for an exact amount. This is useful if you require your prescription to remain the same for a long time.
3. You can pre-authorize a flexible payment option where the amount is permitted to change each time. This is beneficial if you are going to modify or make any changes in your prescriptions and your shipping options.
Please note that for orders paid by eCheck, we require an additional two business days to clear the funds.
eCheck Debit Instructions
ADV-Care Pharmacy eCheck will give an electronic debit for the value of your purchase. Once the payment is completed, the ADV-Care Pharmacy eCheck will be routed to your bank for payment. After this, the number specified on the eCheck will get deducted from your account. Your bank will include the ADV-Care Pharmacy eCheck with your regular monthly statement information. This transaction is safe, and all data contained within is subject to ADV-Care Pharmacy privacy standards. https://www.advpharmacy.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/smartwave/ADV/PDF/advfaxkitUS%20Echeck.pdf
- To use this eCheck, you should have a valid checking account with adequate funds to cover the payment.
- Take a check out of your checkbook and make it out to ADV-Care Pharmacy or write “VOID” across the front of the check to prevent anybody from using the check to make a standard check payment.
- A- Enter the digits from the bottom of your check, from left to right. Don’t write the bank symbols, only the figures. At the bottom, you will see three groups of numbers: routing numbers usually nine digits appear as the first group, the account number usually comes second, and the third is the actual check number. Use the symbols as a guide. See below a copy of a typical US bank check.
- B- If you’re using a Canadian bank check, the first set of numbers is your check number, the second set of numbers is your bank number (always four digits). The three digits for the bank number is followed by your account number. See below a copy of the typical Canadian bank check.
- N.B. the check number is not needed
- Click on the “Continue” button to submit your account information. Charges will apply once your order is complete. Click “Submit” one time only to avoid duplicate submission.
- Submit your AUTHORIZATION FOR eCheck DEBIT form whenever you are using this payment method for the first time. Send this signed form with all the required paperwork for your first order.
- Also, you can click here to download our eCheck authorization form.
- Save the carbon copy of your submitted check for your records.
- ADV-Care Pharmacy will give a receipt with your order carrying the details of your purchase.
Conditions for eCheck Debit Payments:
- There will be a USD 35.00 fee or the maximum amount permitted by law for returned checks. The payer is also subject to all other costs of collection.
- Your usage of eCheck debit for payment is your acceptance of this agreement.
- Check fraud and fraud attempts will be communicated to the authorities and prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Payment by personal check
You can also make your payment by personal check. All you have to do is take a picture of your personal check and post it in with your order or use the mobile app to send a picture of your check as payment for your order. If you prefer to use mail, send it to our address or fax a copy of your check to +1 (905) 948-0464 or Toll free 1 (877) 948-0464.
Please note that for orders paid by personal check, it will require one additional business day to clear the funds.